CLEVER JOKE 008 women jokes with adult one liner dirty aussie lil johnny with pictures south african about mexicans santa banta sms riddles and long love in hindi blonde comedian jokes for the day real aha dumb children online

women jokes


For more jokes go to: LIST OF JOKES



For more jokes go to: LIST OF JOKES


women jokes

women jokes


women jokes


women jokes

women jokes



women jokes

With adult one liner dirty aussie lil johnny with pictures south african about mexicans santa banta sms riddles and long love in hindi blonde comedian jokes for the day real aha dumb children online.

women jokes


For more jokes go to: LIST OF JOKES

Groucho Marx rise Jokes
A man's solely as previous because the lady he feels

Age isn't a very attention-grabbing subject Anyone will get previous All you've got to try and do is live long enough

Although it's typically familiar, i feel it's concerning time to announce that i used to be born at a awfully early age

A marten cat crossing your path signifies that the animal goes somewhere.

Anyone WHO says he will see through ladies is missing lots

As presently as i buy through with you, you {will have|you'll need} a transparent case for divorce and then will my better half

Behind each no-hit man may be a lady, behind her is his better half.

Blood's not thicker than cash

I was married by a decide I ought to have asked for a jury

I always remember a face, however in your case i will be glad to form associate degree exception

Outside of a dog, a book is man's supporter inside a dog, it's too dark to scan

Don't purpose that beard at Pine Tree State, it'd explode

Don't look currently, however there is one too several during this area and that i assume it's you

Either this man is dead or my watch has stopped

From the instant I picked your reserve till I set it down i used to be convulsed with laughter sometime I intend reading it

He might appear as if associate degree moron associate degreed speak like associate degree moron however do not let that fool you He very is an moron

Here's to our wives and girlfriendsmay they ne'er meet!

How does one feel concerning women's rights ? i prefer either facet of them

I pursued a lady for 2 years solely to find that her tastes were specifically like mine: we have a tendency to were each crazy concerning ladies.

I may dance with you until the cows fall into place, on turnaround i am going to dance with the cows until you fall into place

I don't have a photograph, however you'll be able to have my footprints they are upstairs in my socks

I created a killing on Wall Street some years agoI shot my broker

I married your mother as a result of I needed youngsters, imagine my disappointment after you came on

I must say that I realize tv terribly academic The minute someone turns it on, i am going to the library and skim a book

I sent the club a wire stating, Please settle for my resignation i do not care to belong to any club which will have Pine Tree State as a member

I would like to be cremated One tenth of my ashes shall incline to my agent, as written in our contract

I would like you'd keep my hands to yourself

I worked myself up from nothing to a state of maximum financial condition

I'm not feeling o.k., i want a doctor now. Ring the closest golf links.

I've had a {wonderfully|a superbly} wonderful evening however this wasn't it

Ice Water? Get some Onions - that'll create your eyes water!

If you wish to check a comic book strip, you must see Pine Tree State within the shower

If I command you any nearer i'd air the opposite facet of you

I've familiar and revered your husband for several years, and what is adequate for him is sweet enough on behalf of me

Last night I shot associate degree elephant in my Pajamas and the way he dawned my pajamas i am going to ne'er apprehend

Marry Pine Tree State and i am going to ne'er examine another horse!

Marriage is that the chief reason for divorce

Marriage may be a wondrous institutionbut WHO needs to measure in associate degree institution?

Military justice is to justice what march is to music

Military intelligence may be a contradiction in terms

Now there is a man with associate degree open mind - you'll be able to feel the breeze from here!

Oh square measure you from Wales ?? does one apprehend a male person named Jonah ?? He accustomed board whales for a short while

One morning I shot associate degree elephant in my pajamas. however he got into my pajamas i am going to ne'er apprehend.

Politics is that the art of probing for hassle, finding it, misdiagnosing it then misapplying the incorrect remedies

Paying maintenance is like feeding fodder to a dead horse

Politics does not create strange bedfellows, wedding will

Quote Pine Tree State as spoken communication i used to be mis-quoted

Remember men, you're fighting for this lady's honor; that is perhaps quite she ever did

Room service? Send up a bigger area.

Say! You haven't stopped talking since we have a tendency to got here! you need to are unsusceptible  with a machine needle!

She got her beauty from her father he is a surgeon

She's afraid that if she leaves, she'll become the lifetime of the party

There's only 1 thanks to ascertain if a person is honestask him If he says 'yes,' you recognize he's a crook

There's one factor I forever needed to try and do before I quitretire!

Those square measure my principles If you do not like them I actually have others

Time wounds all heels

Time flies sort of an arrow Fruit flies like a banana

The husband WHO needs a contented wedding ought to learn to stay his mouth shut and his chequebook open

We took photos of the native ladies, however they weren't developed however we're going back next year

Who square measure you aiming to believe, Pine Tree State or your lyin' eyes?

Whoever referred to as it necking was a poor decide of anatomy

Why ought to I care concerning posterity? what is posterity ever finished me?

Why, i might horse-whip you if I had a horse

Why was I with her? She rings a bell in my memory of you if truth be told, she rings a bell in my memory additional of you than you do!

When discovered by his better half, fondling the maid, Julius Marx aforementioned i used to be simply whispering in her mouth

Will you marry me? does one have any money? Answer the second question 1st

We within the business apprehend that behind each no-hit scriptwriter stands a lady And behind her stands his better half

Women ought to be obscene and not detected

You know I may rent you out as a decoy for duck hunters?

You've got the brain of a four-year-old boy, and i am going to bet he was glad to induce eliminate it

women jokes

women jokes

women jokes